The Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club has a long and rich history of yacht racing. From its inception in 1953 MPYC has been sponsoring yacht races on the Monterey Bay for both MPYC members and racers from other clubs. At present the club sponsors over 100 races a year, from the favorite Wednesday night "beer can" races to the 100km Spinnaker Cup race from San Francisco to Monterey, and everything in between. The club has an excellent history hosting national and regional regattas and very active and successful Juniorand Summer Sailing programs consisting of both educational and competitive events.
Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club and Santana 22 One Design Association (SODA) Fleet #12 invite you to the 2018 Santana 22 National Championship to sail the challenging waves and breezes of beautiful Monterey Bay on July 20-22. NOR, SIs and Registration is now available. Plus you will be able to track the races.
All Documents are available for download for the 2018 racing season.
- 2018 Race Schedule - updated June 03, 2018 including fleet RC assignments
- 2018 Race Packet which includes: (updated February 7, 2018)
- Entry Form - fill out and return to the Race Chairperson
- Liability Waiver - fill out and return to the Race Chairperson
- Sailing Instructions
- Course Sheet
- and the super-detailed map of mark locations
- 2017-2020 Rule of Sailing (.pdf) - additional documents
- 2018 Scoring Sheet - updated May 18, 2018
- From RC Training day
- Race Committee Overview (.pdf)
Page 1 of 3