Founded in 1953 as a not-for-profit organization, the Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club is a yachting and social club comprised of over 400 adult and junior members who have an interest in sharing boating, sailing, yacht racing and social activities. Club membership is not limited to boat owners.
The June 2018 Tiller is available. In this issue:
- Commodore’s Log
- Little Boreas Race
- Cruise to Moss Landing
- Laser Championships
- Varsity Sailing Team
- MPYC Birthday Party
- California Offshore Race Week
- Tahiti Adventure
Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club and Santana 22 One Design Association (SODA) Fleet #12 invite you to the 2018 Santana 22 National Championship to sail the challenging waves and breezes of beautiful Monterey Bay on July 20-22. NOR, SIs and Registration is now available. Plus you will be able to track the races.
Results from the Regular MPYC races will be available below soon after they occur.
All Documents are available for download for the 2018 racing season.
- 2018 Race Schedule - updated July 11, 2018 including fleet RC assignments
- 2018 Race Packet which includes: (updated February 7, 2018)
- Entry Form - fill out and return to the Race Chairperson
- Liability Waiver - fill out and return to the Race Chairperson
- Sailing Instructions
- Course Sheet
- and the super-detailed map of mark locations
- 2017-2020 Rule of Sailing (.pdf) - additional documents
- 2018 Scoring Sheet - updated May 18, 2018
- From RC Training day
- Race Committee Overview (.pdf)